Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hors D'oeuvres




Due to wine, loads of projects and lotsa wine again, I've decided to create a blog that associates with food,food,food and food. (not forgetting the wine)

Ever since i left singapore on a journey not far from home, I've started to learn not only food itself but the nature of food. The exposure that I have been given is enriching and empowering my knowledge to the brim whereby i'm force to share.

I'm tired of food blogs that don't go into details. The flavour, texture, aroma , sight and the feeling that it gives us. Where have all that gone to? Is food just something whereby we go "ahh, it just satisfied my tummy' or ' It smells heavenly and it taste good'. Have u ever smelt heaven ? And what is defined by good?

And how many singaporeans actually like wine(excluding the sweet kinds)? There's so much to it. Have you wondered why expats or angmohs like to swirl their wine in the glass and take a good sniff before drinking it in a pleasant and yet "soundful" way?

Expressions...

Feelings....

Thoughts...

Creativeness...

A touch of Chef D....

All to be unfold...

Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment