Monday, May 4, 2009

Final Exam or Stardom

Alright so I have been busy completing my presentations and assignments.
Plus I have a major judgement day coming up whereby we have to present a 3 course meal using South Australian produce(this is being read as pral-deuce).

So Here's what we thought of:

Entree

Tempura Fried Pesto infused Kangaroo Island Marron accompanied with Shell Bisque

Main

Moroccan spiced Lamb Ribs in a Red Wine Vinegar Reduction with Sauteed Broccoli and Chad Potatoes in Buttered Pine Nuts

Dessert

Roti 'Bomb' with Caramelized Apples and Fraise Ice Cream, topped with Almond Tuiles

I'll write out the recipe once i'm done with my major stuff.

If you have any comments, please feel free to hit on the comment button at the end of this post. Once again, thank to all my fellow customers for being patient with me.

I'll add in another dessert recipe soon as well on how to differentiate between a good egg and a bad egg. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment